This book collates the understanding of the various factors which control metals and related substances in drinking water with an aim to minimize environmental impacts.
Metals and Related Substances in Drinking Water:
• Provides an overview of knowledge on metals and related substances in drinking water.
• Promotes good practice in controlling metals and related substances in drinking water.
• Helps to determining the environmental and socio-economic impacts of control measures through public participation
• Introduces the importance of mineral balance in drinking water especially when choosing treatment methods
• Shares practitioner experience.
The proceedings of this international conference contain many state-of-the-art presentations by leading researchers from across the world. They are of interest to water sector practitioners, regulators, researchers and engineers.
ISBN: 9781780400358 (Print)
ISBN: 9781780401393 (eBook)
- Health Issues
- Water Resources / Environment
- Water Supply & Treatment
- drinking water
- © IWA Publishing 2011